Going Away? Bring Your Kitty to Stay!
Cats & Critters is excited to announce the addition of feline-only boarding services! We provide excellent feline care to keep your pet safe and comfortable for both day and night stays. We provide a safe, comfortable retreat for your pet in a bright, climate-controlled environment. Our guests receive fresh food and water to your specifications. Our facilities are Veterinarian supervised, meaning that if something goes wrong with your pet, we will be able to respond quickly and appropriately.
- Feline distemper/rhinotracheitis/calici
What to Bring
- Updated vaccination record (if your pet is not a patient of our hospital)
- Any medications that your pet is on (in the original containers)
- Anything that will make your pet feel at home
What We Provide
- Purina EN gastroenteric wet or dry food to your specifications (or you may bring your own)
- Fresh water throughout the day
- Condos with perch and optional portal to mingle with another cat from the same household
- Daily playtime outside of the condo, as well as cat trees, scratching posts, and toys
- Lots of love and affection!
- Lots of natural light in a feline-only area at a Gold Standard Status Cat friendly Practice(CFP)
- 24/7 Access to Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services
Additional Items (available for an additional charge)
- Lab work, if needed
- Grooming under sedation
- Daily brushing
- Nail trim and Ear Cleaning
- Daily Oral Care (brushing, chew or wipe)
- Annual Exam
- Vaccine Boosters
We look forward to your cat's vacation! Please call (585) 442-4373 for more information.